Administrative / Marketing Assistant
Administrative / Marketing Assistant Looking For A Fun Place To Call Home Part Time
-Part Time, Employee Relevant Work Experience: 1-5+ Years, Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Please ONLY apply if:
• You have at experience in the role of administrative ninja for a small to medium sized business, and have direct experience with bookkeeping and in planning, implementing and tracking both online AND offline marketing campaigns.
• You are extremely organized and task-focused. If people make fun of how organized you are, we WANT you!
• You like working in a fast-paced environment. ´Nuff said.
• You are a straight-talking, no-drama person that hates office politics, hidden agendas and other office B.S. that just makes everyone less productive and miserable. (We feel the same way and want to keep our zero-drama team environment intact.)
• You LOVE learning about business, marketing and are truly PASSIONATE about it. If you’ve never read a book on business or marketing in your life, DON’T apply. I only want someone who is truly passionate and is self-motivated to improve their skills, capabilities and knowledge; not someone who does it just because it’s their job.
• You have the ability to organize the production of various business systems and marketing campaigns with little supervision.
• You are a HIGHLY ORGANIZED, DETAIL-ORIENTED person. Yes, that’s mentioned twice. On purpose. Please don't ignore this.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ENDED YOUR WORK DAY WITH A SMILE? It's a great time to join our Service Desk team. Get access to all the tools and benefits of working with a larger firm while maintaining the feel of a small business environment. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have a few laughs, stay relatively casual, and take pride in knowing we're delivering best-in-class service while doing it. YOUR creativity, energy and "take no prisoners" attitude are what we need to augment our growing team of A-list talent. If you do not have a great customer service attitude or you are a jerk, please do not apply. We have a no jerks allowed policy…sorry.
Transitional Technologies, in business since 2003, is hiring a part time Administrative Assistant to manage our internal systems which may include customer relationship management systems, marketing systems, basic bookkeeping as well as customer and vendor management systems. Transitional Technologies will consider hiring only the ultimate team player and well-rounded individual.
Transitional Technologies is located in Louisville, KY and serves clients in the Louisville Metro region.
Administrative / Marketing Assistant Role Description: Detail oriented is a must. All positions require drive and determination to help us support our client base. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Our administrative staff is responsible for maintaining internal systems as well as growing and developing the organization's perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This piece of the position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable, super-hero movie caliber customer service.
Job duties include managing internal system. Minimum Requirements:
1. Minimum one year experience, preferably delivering services in the SMB (small to midsize business) market
2. Knowledge of bookkeeping, marketing and CRM (customer relationship management) software and technologies.
3. Superior documentation and writing capabilities (good way to show this would be your cover letter)
4. Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with customers, staff and vendor
5. Passion for teamwork, problem solving and exceptional customer service
6. Must be well spoken, organized, detail-oriented, dependable and flexible
7. Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
8. Background check and drug screen required
9. Reliable transportation
10. Have a great sense of humor and capable of having fun